Mateus Rosé Original is a rosé with a very appealing and bright hue. On the whole, it is a fresh and seductive wine with fine and intense bouquet and all the joviality of young wines. In the mouth, it is a well balanced and tempting wine, brilliantly complemented by a soft and slightly fizzy finish.
Mateus Rosé Original should be served chilled in a flute or in a tulip-shaped red-wine glass. Serve ideally between 6ºC-8ºC.
Mateus Original Kanga pack 187ml comes with a bonus Mateus187ml.
Mateus Rosé Original goes well with:
- Savoury, crispy seafood
- Sushi, Sashimi & Bento Box
- Firm flaky fish
- Pizza and filled pitta bread (most)
- Vegetables (grilled, baked, fried)
- Stuffed peppers
- International dishes (spicy, smoky, flavourful)
- Burgers, sandwiches, wraps
- Cheeses (salty, semi-hard/hard)
- Cold meat and cheese platter